This was by far the trickiest piece I've created so far, and its not entirely due to the fact that it has the most layers. I had to maintain a sense of 'floating' and chose to do it with the excessive presence of White but somehow even staining that white with other colors and maintaining the 'floating' effect was extremely difficult. It was time consuming and exhausting. Now that I'm done with the piece, I couldn't be more pleased. The two rough drawings, which I used for the final piece in pen are below.
Here she is. After 4 layers plastic film and paper, alcohol inks, Copic markers and pattern. Speaking of pattern, that was something else I truly enjoyed. This particular pattern is called Kikou and was a lot of fun to work with. I decided to add a lot of detail to her hair and like the way it turned out. Something I would get rid of is the gray outline of her face. I wish I hadn't defined it as much.